The Family Crisis Center of Johnson County offers several programs to help you get the help that you deserve. We also offer community programs in order to help Johnson County organizations spot, prevent and learn more about domestic violence and sexual assault.
Through the programs offered by the Family Crisis Center of Johnson County, we are able to assist those who need it and guide them through the difficult legal process if necessary.
Programs at the Family Crisis Center of Johnson County
Here is a list of just some of the programs that we can help you with. Remember you are never alone and shouldn't have to go through domestic violence or sexual assault by yourself.
- 24-Hour Family Violence Crisis Intervention, Advocacy and Accompaniment
- 24-Hour Stranger and Non-Stranger Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention, Advocacy and Accompaniment
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy services.
- Advocacy and Accompaniment is provided 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for hospital accompaniment and emergency shelter
- Information and Referrals
- Support Groups
- Therapeutic Counseling
- Psycho-educational Groups
- Process Groups
- Hospital Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy
- Community Education Programs
- Prevention Programs
- Professional Cross-Training